A while back, ok, a long time ago, I started making a quilt that was blue and brown with a little bit of red. It may have been while I was pregnant with C1, because I did his nursery in blue and brown. Once I got the top pieced, I decided I didn’t really like it very much, and just put it away in a drawer. Well, I finally got it out again and sandwiched it together and quilted the thing, bound it up and it’s now done. It will go in the shop.
I followed a pattern I had seen in a magazine. I was going to do a pebbles quilting design, but after starting it that way I decided it just made the quilt worse, so I tore it all out and did free hand “straight” line quilting. It’s not very straight.