I combined two different ideas to create this:
I found the great print at Anything but Perfect; she has all sorts of great printables. And the frame idea was found at A Diamond in the Stuff. I used like she did the green paint for the background, but I did a larger frame. I like how her’s has a nice and thick space for the eyes.
How to make one like mine:
Supplies: green paint, googlie eyes, frame, hot glue
1. Go to Anything but Perfect and download and print the “out of candy” print. Send her some love for sharing such a great print for free.
2. Find a cheep frame at any store (I found my at Walmart for $4) with an opening for an 8×10 photo.
3. Paint your frame green. Let dry.
4. Start hot gluing eyes all over the frame. Work your way around the entire frame.
5. Insert your print and display.