I hope to get these out before the craft night, but this one is late because I didn’t have anything done to show, and now that craft night is over, I have something to show.
Cami came and showed us how to applique. Now she did a way cute one with a onsie. I had a quilt I was working on and so I appliqued onto a quilt square.
- We cut fabric into desired shape.
- Use Iron-on backing to iron to fabric (make sure you’re ironing the correct side)
- Basic stitch around shape.
- Add a decorative stitch around shape as desired.
- Cut any excess fabric or allow to fray.